When you’re considering migrating to AWS, it can be difficult to know exactly what to build, especially if you’re new to Amazon Web Services.
Trusted by AWS
We’re an Amazon Web Services Advanced Consulting Partner, so you know we know what we’re doing. Before focusing solely on AWS, our certified architects and engineers had many years’ experience in other cloud infrastructures and operating systems.
Our AWS migration planning process
Through a series of discovery workshops, we build our understanding of your applications and their dependencies and map these to an AWS design.
- Is run by an experienced AWS certified solutions architect
- Involves stakeholders and product teams at every stage
- Includes facilitated workshops for collaboration across teams
- Delivers solution diagrams and supporting documents
- Is a fixed-price engagement
Your final AWS infrastructure design is:
- Informed by the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Designed with operations, security, cost, performance, and reliability in mind
- Designed to support DevOps, continuous delivery and site reliability engineering best practices
- A foundation to realise all the standard benefits of DevOps: rapid deployment, built in quality and security checks, shorter change lead times, and lower change failure rates.
Optional support through the build
Often with migrations to AWS, one of our AWS certified engineers works with the in-house team through the build process too. This way you know the infrastructure is built as it was designed, you have AWS experience on hand, and your team can learn on the job.
We offer longer-term support through our Support & Learning Subscription.
Speak to us
Book a conversation with one of our consultants to discuss your migration.