We offer support and maintenance for your ReadyScale platform. Although ReadyScale is designed to give you the day-to-day control you need over your infrastructure, we can handle the routine maintenance and be on standby 24/7. We’ll do what we do best, leaving your teams to focus on activities that differentiate you.
ReadyScale proactive maintenance service
We keep your infrastructure up to date and carry out regular health checks. Included in our maintenance service are:
- A monthly system health check to assess and make recommendations on capacity, security, scalability and opportunities for optimisation.
- Rapid response to major security issues – For any new threats that are announced, we assess the threat to your system, recommend workarounds if necessary, and liaise with you until the issue is resolved.
- Operating system, language and software patching
- Upgrades to new versions of ReadyScale.
We aim to minimise disruption to your teams and your users. You’ll get at least 72 hours’ notice of any maintenance, and we can usually reschedule tasks if the timing is inconvenient.
ReadyScale flexible support desk service
Your team can call our support desk for assistance or log incidents through our ticketing system. To give you control over your costs, we can be available 24/7 or only during the hours you specify.
We share knowledge within our team so that we can give you high-quality support at all times.
Anyone you talk to will be:
- A technically experienced engineer used to troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Aware of the architecture of your system, the technologies used and how it integrates with other systems
- Conscious of your regulatory and security environment.
Costs for support and maintenance
You’ll be billed monthly for support and maintenance. The monthly fee depends on the size and complexity of your infrastructure.