- A hands-on review of your Kubernetes infrastructure
- Conducted by experts that are Certified Kubernetes Administrators
- Covers security, performance, scalability, and reliability
- Includes AWS EKS and bespoke installations
- Followed up with a thorough report
- Cluster Configuration & Design
- Cluster and Workload Management
- Application Service Design
We’ll follow-up the review with a detailed report that includes:
- A high-level executive summary
- A risk profile for each area
- Specific technical recommendations for your team
How it works
We’ll start with an introductory call and arrange on-boarding for our experts. We’ll need read-only access to your AWS accounts and Kubernetes clusters that are in scope for the review.
Your review will then be delivered in two parts:
- A hands-on audit of your Kubernetes cluster(s)
- A short discovery session to uncover information that we can’t gather by looking at your Kubernetes infrastructure alone
Once the review is complete we’ll follow-up with our comprehensive report.
We deliver our reviews at a fixed cost, with no hidden extras.