What You Get.
A data catalogue.
Our team will identify business critical data and analyse the business risks for each system.
- A list of data assets that need protecting
- A backup strategy for each asset
- Establish recovery objectives
- A risk profile for each asset
A hands-on assessment.
Our experts will get hands on and review your AWS workload.
- Peace of mind that your critical data is protected
- Ensure that your systems are backed up according to the data catalogue
- Validate that your processes and documentation are effective
A disaster recovery readiness report.
Our comprehensive disaster recovery readiness report will include:
- Executive summary
- An overview of identified risk
- Architectural recommendations
- Specific technical recommendations for each data asset
How does it work?
Our risk based approach aligns your technical implementation with your business continuity requirements.
We'll run a short discovery session to establish business requirements and objectives. We'll start building your data catalogue.
We'll then get hands on and review your AWS workload to ensure that your backup implementation meets your business and compliance requirements.
Disaster recovery readiness.
Once the hands-on assessment is complete we'll produce a comprehensive report with a risk summary and specific technical recommendations for improvement.