As a member of our platform engineering team, you'll work on deploying and enhancing our ReadyScale platform.
ReadyScale is our reference architecture, currently being used successfully for e-commerce, fintech, pharmaceutical and media delivery workloads.
Examples of recent engineering projects on ReadyScale include:
- Implementation of Terraform for repeatable system deployment
- Full automation of Jenkins pipelines
- Implementation of a modern monitoring stack using Prometheus
Attitude, flexibility, and the ability to learn new technologies quickly, are all more important than years of experience, however you'll need production experience with:
- Linux (either CentOS or Ubuntu)
- Configuration management (preferably Puppet, but a CM mindset is more important than the specific tool)
Experience with the following would also be beneficial, but not required: Jenkins, Terraform, Packer, ELK, Vagrant, Prometheus, Docker, Kubernetes. As dictated by client requirements, we work with a number of different language environments and application frameworks.
If this role interests you, apply here.
We're not working with recruiters at this time.